Thursday, February 16, 2012
The Pea's Knees (V-Day edition)
1. We went out for V-day to this amazing little place called Donatello's. We were fortunate enough to have a gift certificate we recieved from a very generous friend. Lucky us! We went to this restaurant last year too, but I was sick and could barely eat anything. I was glad we got to try it again because the food is really good! I give this place 4.5 out of 5 Peas!
2. This was my Caprese salad. It was just perfect. Look at that cute little stack.
3. CJ got the lamb. He said it was cooked well, but he wished it was more rare. Why are men obsessed with raw meat? I just don't get it. I swear he would eat raw meat if I allowed it.
In Running news....
4. The Black Cat race is a little over two weeks away. Freaking out! Can I do it? Probably. Will I be fast? Probably not. This weekend I'm planning to use an energy gel when I attempt to run 8 miles again.
5. I'm currently debating whether or not to sign up for the Wallis Sands Half Marathon in Rye, New Hampshire. It's May 6th, 2012. If I get 10 Comments on this post by Monday, Feb 20th, I'll sign up. How about that?