|Shaina, Jackie, & Me|
Our Team came in 7th!
|7.||MAC & CHEESE & PEAS||Total Time: 1:58:26|
Things that made it awesome:
- My bestest running buddies were there! Representing Team Mac&Cheese&Peas!
|Team photo: Shaina, Jackie, Tracy, me|
- Drizzley weather= great running conditions
- Guzzling a Harpoon beer at 9:45 am
- Chasing that beer with a piece of Perfect Fuel Chocolate
- Chatting to some crazy barefoot running men who tried to convince us they invented barefoot running. uh yeah right buddy, obviously cavemen invented it!
- Chatting to Race Menu guy, J Alain Ferry, and then signing up for Team RaceMenu (!!!)
- Grabbing Brunch (& mimosas!) at Russel House Tavern
Things that made it not so awesome:
- Losing a contact lens before the race even started!
P.s. Please watch this video! Dr. Katz invented the ONQI system that scores food for NuVal, the company I work for. These are his adorable children.