This is the first edition of the Pea's Knees!
I want this to be a weekly list of random/cute/fun/exciting things I want to share with you guys.
Hope you like it! Feel free to leave feedback. 143 comments.
1. I signed up to do my first half marathon! I'm really nervous/excited about this. I have been "shopping" around for the right one for a few weeks and I finally found the perfect one. It's the 13.1 Boston Half Marathon. It fulfilled all my requirements. It's in a good location, it's a good time of year, and they hand out awesome finisher's medals. I do it all for the medal.
2. I got pink sneakers! I got them at the Nike outlet for $21 when I was in North Conway a few weeks ago. I'm in love.
3. I made a pinata and filled it with candy and nips for a party. If that's not the definition of fun, I don't know what is.
4. I got bangs. Big deal, I know.
5. I really want to make these. They just scream Valentine's day!
6. I recently rediscovered my love for smoothies. They are a lot healthier for dessert compared to my usual bowl of ice cream and just as satisfying! I've been using orange or cranberry juice, frozen blueberries and strawberries, Greek yogurt, and a banana.