I have always wanted to be one of those girls who just rolls out of bed and looks amazing. Unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with that ability. A while ago I read some beauty tips for waking up prettier. Here's some that worked for me:
1. Wash your face before bed. Always! I HATE doing this. It just seems like an extra chore, but it really does make a difference. I try to do it every night now, but if I'm feeling extra lazy, I'll just wipe my face quickly with a make-up remover towelette. Hey, it's better than nothing!
2. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! I use Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew on my face, and Aveeno body lotion for the rest of me, especially hands and elbows.
3. I still haven't figured out what to do with my hair so it looks ok in the morning. I've read that you should braid it and take it out in the morning, or sleep with a satin pillow case to keep it smooth. Since I haven't invested in a satin pillowcase and I'm terrible at braiding, I usually just leave it down or put it on a bun on top of my head. If it's oily in the morning I sprinkle in some dry shampoo that I got at Sephora.
4. Put on Certain Dry deodorant before crawling under the sheets. It won't help you look better in the AM, but It will help you stay fresh all day! I don't know how it works, but I swear by this stuff.
5. Spritz your sheets with your favorite body spray or perfume. You will go to sleep and wake up smelling lovely!