Thursday, December 1, 2011

Slice


Tonight I’m skipping the gym and eating some pizza.  Yes, you heard me right! No gym and lots o’ pizza!
I ordered from this local place called Slice.  I’ve eaten there once before and it’s awesome.  If you order a single slice, they will give you 1/4 of a pizza...how great is that?

Their menu offers much more than pizza.  They have pasta dishes, calzones, subs, salads, you name it!  For their delicious pizza and menu variety, I award Slice 4 out of 5 peas!

For our pizza, I ordered mushrooms, basil, and roasted red peppers for the toppings.  


up close and personal


Since I'm not working out today, I'll tell you about my work out last night.  I went to a yoga class at my gym.  I bumped into one of my old friends that I hadn’t seen in a while, and she was taking the yoga class too.  I love to see familiar faces at the gym.  

I’m not sure what type of yoga the class was, but I liked it.  We did lots of hip stretches in the beginning which is great for me because I have really tight hip flexors. Then we moved into some Vinyasa flow yoga, which really gets your heart rate going.  

In the end of class we got to do the wheel pose, or the bridge as I call it from years of dancing.  I love this pose because it really stretches out your spine.

source
And then we meditated.  Ommmmmmmmmmmm.

Well,  we didn’t actually say “om”  but I was thinking it!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!