Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pea's Knees: Spring Things

1.  Spring= warm weather = the start of frozen treat season!

This weekend I discovered a new place called Yeh! It's a frozen yogurt place with loads of flavors and an epic amount of toppings (mini pb cups??? yes please!)



2.  Spring= day light savings = more time to run outside after work= happy me!


3. Spring= swans!  These two swans live in the lake near my house and I'm hoping to see some ugly ducklings soon!

please have babies!

4.  Spring = spring cleaning= getting inspired to do crafty things!
This little make-up table was my mother's and she let me paint it.  Tonight CJ and I sanded, primed, and did the first coat.  I chose a light yellow the the table and a green as an accent color for the drawer.  I'll post more pictures when it's complete.






5. Spring= getting to spend time outside at night without freezing.  Can't wait for hot summer nights!


Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!