Saturday, May 12, 2012

Keep Calm and Add Sugar

New Motto for life ^

Decorating an apartment is fun, but a lot of work!  All the rooms seem pretty bare right now, so I've been slowly adding in fun pieces like this cookie jar I found.  I immediately fell in love with it because it just describes my life so well.  For me, sugar cures most ailments. :)

                     Filled with Lindt Balls!






Another fun part of moving into a new place is having visitors!  Especially the kind that bring wine. and candles.

When we first moved in, my friend Shiloh came over with a bottle of Turning Leaf Pinot Nior.  She said she picked it because we were "turning over a new leaf" in our lives.  Personally, I think she picked it because this brand of wine boasts that it has won over 500 awards.  Wow.  And it's only 2 for $12.  She picked a real winner. ;)



















I really can't tell the difference between expensive wine and cheap wine.  In fact, research has shown not many people can!

She told me I had to keep the bottle.  So I did.  Here's to turning over a new leaf!

 



Today, I had my friend Shaina over to see the place.  She is so very lovely and even brought a little housewarming gift:  a bottle of Malbec and a beeswax Candle.  Thanks, Shaina!


I took her to my favorite little cafe for some smoothies and a sandwich.  Yum.






Now I'm off to get ready for the Yankee Power Show (CJ's band) tonight! Woohoo!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!